Schools with Biotechnology Programs in Kansas
Biotechnology Programs That May Be Currently Accepting Applicants
Butler Community College - Biotechnology (Certificate and AS)
El Dorado KS
Johnson County Community College - Associate of Science Biotechnology
Johnson County Community College is consistently sighted as one of the nation's top community colleges. JCCC continues their pattern of excellence with their biotechnology program. Click the links below for more details about the Biotechnology program at JCCC.
Kansas State University - Graduate Certificate in Biotechnology
Kansas State University offers a Stem Cell Biotechnology Graduate Certificate out of their College of Veterinary Medicine. This is a great opportunity for students with a graduate degree that need specific training in the area of stem cell research. To learn more about this opportunity see the degree details below.
University of Kansas Continuing Education - Master of Science in Molecular Biotechnology
The University of Kansas School of Continuing Education program offers biotechnology professionals an array of interesting classes to help keep their skills sharp. Certificate courses are offered in the following areas:
- Advanced Mammalian Cell Culture
- GMP Statistics: Practical Applications for More Accurate Results
- Implementing Process Analytical Technology
- Laboratory Safety / Scientific Writing
- Compliance Courses: Collaborating with OSHA on Situational Improvement / cGMP Documentation in the Pharmaceutical Industry / Resolving Violations with the EPA / Writing Qualification Protocols, Systems Descriptions and Technical Procedures.
The University also offers students a Master of Science in Molecular Biotechnology. This program is a great benefit to local graduate students seeking to take part in the state's push to become a leader in the biotechnology field.